1. With all my words I have cried to the Lord with all my voice I have entreated him: I pour out my prayers in his sight and I give voice to my troubles before Him.
2. When my spirit faints within me, You have known my path.
3. On the way that I was walking, proud men had hidden a snare for me.
4. I looked on my right and saw - there was no one who knew me.
5. I could not flee, and there was nobody to look after my soul.
6.It is for you I have endured reproach, and shame has covered my face.
7. I have become an outsider to my brothers, and a stranger to my mother's sons.
8.O my Father, zeal for Your House has eaten into me, and the reproaches of those who reproach you have fallen on me.
9. And they have come against me rejoicing, plying their whips over my innocent head.
10. Those who hate me for no reason are more than the hairs of my head; my enemies who persecuted me without cause have been comforted and I unloosed those whom I did not plunder.
11. Evil witnesses who did not know me got up and questioned me.
12. They repaid me evil for good, and dragged me down for following the right path.
13. You are my most Holy Father - my King and my God.
14. Turn to me and to my aid, Lord God of my salvation.
(C) Efo Office Translator from the critical Latin Pia Fugaccia 2006